Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Are you suffering from Mercury and/or Heavy Metal Poisoning?

Today was my final dentist appointment to remove the silver amalgam fillings from my teeth. For those of you who know what these fillings contain, I am certain that you can sense my excitement to have these gone!

For those of you who do not know what these silver fillings are, I will explain now.

Throughout my childhood I had a "good" dentist. A dentist who filled my teeth every time he found the smallest cavity (even a tooth that looked like it could develop a cavity in the future). When I was 19, I had 11 fillings, all dark silver amalgam fillings. Since I switched dentists, I have not had one cavity, and certainly no silver fillings. So, was my dentist as "good" of a dentist as my parents may have thought?

The silver fillings that they put in your teeth, and the teeth of your children, is also known as amalgam. These amalgam fillings contain different metals, including extremely toxic Mercury.  Dentists try to tell you that these metals trap mercury completely and that none is allowed to escape from the filling, however, this has been proven to be incorrect numerous times. If you want to see for yourself go to the following link: smoking tooth video.  This video shows a tooth with an amalgam filling that is around 25 years old, that is still releasing mercury fumes. He also shows that fumes increase each time the tooth is tampered with (ie, chewing, drinking coffee, etc.). So, if these fillings are in your mouth then mercury is surely poisoning you very slowly (or quickly with some people).

http://www.bridgerdds.com/Portals/0/images/Silver%20Amalgam%20Filling.jpg
Mercury / Amalgam Filling


I was surprised to hear about a story of a woman who had a mouth full of amalgam fillings. This woman was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis last year. In the conventional world, this "disease" is said to be incurable. During her quest for healing, she found information on the link between mercury and multiple sclerosis. She went to a holistic dentist and had all of her amalgam fillings removed...and guess what!?!??!

She no longer has multiple sclerosis! This woman was misdiagnosed with multiple sclerosis. She should have been "diagnosed" with heavy metal poisoning instead.

Mercury destroys the myelin sheath on the nerves and contributes to a whole host of problems. Some other symptoms of heavy metal/mercury poisoning are:

  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Multiple Sclerosis
  • Nervous shaking
  • Poor Memory
  • Autism 
  • Headaches
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Headaches
  • Skin rashes
  • Muscle weakness
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Irritability
  • Suicidal Tendencies (did you know that dentists have the highest suicide rate? interesting, huh?)
  • Depression
  • Insomnia
  • Autoimmune Disorders
  • AND MANY, MANY MORE!
If you have silver amalgam fillings, I suggest getting them removed as soon as possible.  You must find a holistic dentist that properly removes amalgam/mercury fillings. Before you make your appointment, you should make sure that your dentist offers a special ventilation system, a special shield for the mouth, oxygen masks, and more. If you need assistance in finding a holistic dentist, please contact me and I will give you information for your area.

You should also bring some important things with you to these appointments. If you are nervous or anxious about this removal you could immediately take Rescue Remedy (which is a Bach Flower Essence). You should also bring Bentonite Clay. You should swish with this immediately following your appointment, as well as swallowing 1/4 cup. Bentonite Clay will attach to Mercury and pull it out of the body safely.

After you have all of your amalgam fillings removed (and this also includes root canals, caps, and others...most will have mercury in them) you should start a heavy metal cleanse. It is very important to get Mercury out of your body in a safe and healthy manner. You will immediately experience healthy results. I have noticed that my trembling hands are no longer shaking (I noticed this a year ago at my last appointment). I have also noticed that my memory has improved significantly. These are very good changes, and I am excited to see what happens after my heavy metal/mercury cleanse!

If you think that you are experiencing mercury toxicity, contact Sacred Healing Traditions for more information.

______________________________________________________

Svea is a traditional Naturopath, classical homeopath and holistic doula. Her private doula practice can be found here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment